Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Good but not the best

Sail Date: July 02, 2015

Royal Caribbean cruises used to be the best but have definitely gone downhill. The dining room food was fair. I ate from the "Classic" menu then from the daily entrées. The breakfast buffet is so unorganized it makes finding what you want very difficult. They only had one omelet station which made for very long lines for anything except scrambled. The best food was at Johnny Rockets.

All the port times were rather short except for their private island. And I can see why. They make a fortune on extras there. The zip line was $100. Mats for the water were 2 for $35. Everything was extra except for the food (an OK buffet) and the lounges on the sand.

​The entertainment was not the best. The only good show was the ice skating show. Unlike other cruises I very seldom saw the cruise director's staff. For one poolside games day, they played one game that took 10 minutes.

​In my opinion, Carnival is now doing a better job.