Nice break from the real world

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

I am not the biggest fan of being on a ship for long periods of time after a 7 night adventure in the Caribbean where we missed 2 ports. I thought this would be the perfect one for me, and my fiance, a first time cruiser.  We enjoyed our vacation and liked that we were docked over night in Bermuda. The ship was beautiful, and the service was excellent. The food was alright, we did enjoy a great steak dinner at Chops on board Liberty of the Seas our second night at sea. We had a balcony stateroom on deck 8 and it was perfect for the 2 of us. The only thing we would have liked was more sunshine! But, obviously, no one is at fault for that. We had "my time dining" which I liked as we were free to come and go as we please; there may be a wait if you don't make a reservation earlier in the day. That's nothing that can't be fixed with a drink somewhere to pass the time!

Always great to look out and see the beautiful ocean! There was definitely enough room for the 2 of us. We were not bothered by outside noise one bit.
It is what it is. We boarded in NJ.