Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Trip to Cozumel March 5th

Sail Date: March 05, 2015

My husband  I very pleased with our trip.  We requested a handicap room because my husband has some mobility problems and can't say enough about the room and the provisions for safety. The staff was very helpful any time we were going to dinner or to the entertainment venues.  .

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida very confusing. traffic everywhere. no place to park off road to unload luggage.

We contacted the shore access office and upon arrival on the ship checked in with the excursion desk. My husband walks with a cane but long distances walking is a problem. We brought a transport chair. The excursion recommended was not good for using the chair . Disapponinted