A teriffic family adventure!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Really an excellent experience. Everything felt very well organized and the service was phenomenal. I will certainly try to travel on this ship again.

The food was the best part of the cruise! The whole dining experience was phenomenal - in one phrase I would describe our hosts as \"enchantingly accommodating.\" If I were to provide any constructive criticism\, I would recommend that the lobster night come earlier in the cruise\, as opposed to the final night.

Our cruise director was hilarious! You could tell he was really having fun!

Certainly going above and beyond was the norm for all of the staff that was assigned to us. They were all so friendly and competent\, I felt like royalty!

Pros: the food!!!

Cons: could have used some more adult centric activities throughout the day

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!