Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

An excellent cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2015

This was the first time cruising with Royal Caribbean and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The staff was great\, very accomodating\, you couldn't have any more activities if you wanted to. The food was wonderful. The only thing I would suggest that there be more than one dining room under the my dining experience\, which I prefer rather than the seating system. And one other comment\, I think there should have been more juice drinks and especially water available on the decks. Obviously they push for the alcohol\, but there should be water available that would not have to be purchased. Many people need water often\, especially in the heat\, and unless you went to the windjammer or jade\, there was none to be found\, unless you purchased a bottle. Other than that\, my experience was wonderful\, and the cabin was spacious\, which I was surprised. I have been recommending this ship since I came back from the trip.

Pros: entertainment & activities\, food\, size of the cabin\, staff

Cons: We had fine dining\, I wish there were more restaurants available for that\, although the restaurant was as elegant as it could be.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

excpt there needed to be at least one more restaurant to choose from if you have my dining. One of the staff\, we in particular requested was Amy and her sidekick\, Edwin. They were both very accomodating.
Anthony\, our stateroom attendent was very helpful\, the room was spacious and we were very pleased. Much larger than the cabin on the other cruise line.
As I mentioned before\, Amy & Edwin made a great team in the dining room\, ?Boticellis. Wonderful service all around for all the staff\, all very friendly. There was only one person on the promenade deck\, in Sorrento's that did not have a friendly disposition\, and she showed it well. Maybe she had a bad day\, but you didn't see that with anyone else.
So many activities to choose from\, the only thing we were 5 minutes late for bingo because we were watching the sexiest man on the ship. Sometimes\, activities did overlap\, but most of the time \, it worked out fine.
We did not have children with us\, although it looked like there was plenty to keep them busy and they all looked happy.