Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good Family Vacation

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall this was a great venue for a family vacation. Our room attendant was over the top - fabulous. Dining room service not so great. Food in the main dining room was good\, nothing special Specialty restaurants fabulous. If I were to use RC again I would recommend using only the specialty restaurants - the quick places to eat on the promenade were also very good and a good selection.

Pros: There was something for everyone

Cons: Overall level of service was not quite what I am used to.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Having cruised before\, I felt the ship was just too large.
Regular dining was generally good but not exceptional. Specialty restaurants were truly exceptional.
Stateroom was great and the attention to detail by our attendant was fabulous\, especially since we were traveling with a 3 yr. old.
Our stateroom attendant just made it happen\, extremely accommodating and helpful.
Some of the events were scheduled a little too late in the evening for the younger ones - i.e. Pirate Parade which my granddaughter really wanted to do but at 8:00 she was ready for bed.