Can't wait to cruise again!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
So many things to do. I felt like I was in a floating hotel resort.

Food was good. There were numerous choices every night.

The shows were entertaining. Saturday Night Fever was the only on of the week that I found a little weak.

Loved that we were called by name. Our dining staff was the best (Naville and Vinnie). They picked up very quickly what we liked and made sure those things were at the table when we got there for dinner. We also ran into our dining waiter while at port and he came up to us and talked to us with a smile on his face. He was so happy all the time!

There were Purel stations every where. Our room was great (stateroom with a balcony). Very easy to navigate the ship. Liked the interactive screens on every level giving the current list of activities and a map on how to get there.

For two people our room was a good size. Our attendant kept the room very clean. We loved sleeping with the balcony door open and listening to the waves/water at night. Our room was toward the back of the boat and I think next time I would like a room closer to the front so that we didn't get as much of the cigarette smoke blowing by our room.

Pros: Dining staff\, number of activities\,

Cons: our excursion in Belize\, too short of a trip

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!