Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Liberty of the Seas

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

Prime Time Dining was disappointing! I always choose it but this time we were made to feel like intruders between the two normal settings. It appears to put too much pressure on the waiter staff. Our food two nights arrived cold. Our favorite cruise line is Royal Carribean. My wife and I both missed the Vidalia Onion Tarts.

Getting off the ship was a nightmare. They had people dragging luggage up and down the stairwells by off-loading on Deck 1. That is the first time I had ever experieced such a total disorganized return. Some people fell on the stairwell and some luggage control was lost. I suggest to never off-load on Deck 1 again.

Pros: The beauty and cleanliness of the ship

Cons: My Time Dining

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Excellent\, especially our Cabin Person.
The main show was too loud forcing many of us to leave early.