Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

This cruise is awesome!

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

This was my first cruise and I am so happy we went! We were celebrating our first anniversary!We decided to go with a stateroom overlooking the promenade and it was fabulous! It wasn't as small as I expected it to be and it was very practical and nice. Your room is cleaned twice a day which means it's always nice and livable... There was so much to do on the ship and Cozumel was awesome as well (went swimming with dolphins\, snorkeling and just sitting on the beach).

We can't wait to bring our family!

Pros: Lots to do on the ship\, great ambiance\, friendly and helpful staff\, reasonably priced drinks

Cons: none really...

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean\, great layout.
We are vegetarian so there weren't that many options for us...but the staff was very helpful and the alcohol always makes up for it...
It was very pleasant and not as small as I imagined!
Everyone is so nice!
Lots to do\, never boring and there's something for everyone!