Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring Break!

Sail Date: February 28, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Had a very nice trip. Excursions were awesome! Our servers and dinner service were great, and also our housekeeper.Food not was not bad.

The issue was it was Spring Break! I feel I should have been warned to this. There were about 2200 collage students on board a ship that holds 4500. So they took over everything.  It was like going to a frat party.There were cocktail glasses and empty beer bottles all through out the ship. Condom wrappers in the hallway. And even walked upon some smoking pot. Even the employees were complaining about them. I am not a prudish person . But I had my children with me. This was our first cruise. I was under the assumption Royal Caribbean was a family friendly cruise line and this was NOT a family friendly cruise. Don't know if I will use Royal Caribbean in the future because of this.

I recommend this cruise mainly because I am a good person and have never wrote a bad review. I try to find the positive in things. But the amount of money I spent was not worth this.

Food was ok. Nothing spectacular. But our wait staff was awesome!
Shows were very entertaining. Good mix for adults and kids.
other then movies... I was not aware of anything
Activities were not to great because all of the spring breakers took over
The excursions were the absolute best part of the whole cruise.
The room was fabulous. Can't complain there...
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Belize City, Belize
We did an excursion to the Lamanai Myan Temples. This was an awesome excursion. people were very informative and friendly. The lunch provided was delish!
We went to Chankanaab National Reef Park to swim with dolphins. This excursion was the best time we had the whole trip. The park is absolutely fabulous. My suggestion is to do the first excursion time so you have lots of time to spend at the park! This was worth every penny!!!