Liberty of the Seas - Worst Cruise Ever

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Food and service was horrible. Most times when I cruise I look forward to the food and being pampers. I wasted this vacation. I should have take a local ferry somewhere and picked up some Mexican food which would have been more satisfying.

Horrible horrible horrible. Very limited late night options\, pizza closes at 2:00 am. 5 days without docking at a real port\, and the fish and seafood last few days started tasting funky. I met my head waiter only the first day and last day.

Comedian first night was not good. \"In The Air\" show was decent\, it would have been nice if the singers could sing in 1 key and carry a tune.

Really lackadaisical approach to service here. Bartenders drinks were not great and were lazy in getting liquors that were not at their stations

Ship was large. But it only had 2 specialty restaurants to cater to 5000 passengers.

Room steward John Morales was the only good thing about our experience on the ship. He catered to all of our insane requests. Went above and beyond in my mind. The room it self was small just like the smaller RCCL ships\, so nothing to impress there.

Pros: Disembarking in Florida and going home

Cons: Food and service

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? No.