Best time ever!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Everything you need to keep yourself entertained is there. The fitness club is sensational! Service and staff friendliness was great!

Our head waiter and his assistant were phenomenal. I'm glad I booked our my dining reservations as that was a huge help. Ambiance\, service was above expectations.

Cleanliness was above expectations.

For the size of our room it was comfortable. Our attendant had our room ready and cleaned every morning and night. He was phenomenal.

Pros: I liked our dining experience and shore excursions

Cons: Wish there was more time!!!

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!