Have to do the Falls Express!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 15, 2014
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

HappyThe experience was amazing! The tour guide  was animated, helpful and full of energy. The weather was perfect. The group consisted of a perfect mixture of all ages and sizes. Everyone helped everybody. To me that was the best adventure in Ocho RIos.

Could have had a better selection on movies on TV.

My stateroom Attendant Harry L. and my waiters Ceasar and George were excelllent. They made me feel like family. ANd all the other staff membsers I encountered were helpful and pleasant

I love cruising with Royal Caribbean

The morning oceanview of blue skies and blue waters made me want to upgrade to a balcony for my next cruise