Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Have to do the Falls Express!

Sail Date: December 15, 2014

HappyThe experience was amazing! The tour guide  was animated, helpful and full of energy. The weather was perfect. The group consisted of a perfect mixture of all ages and sizes. Everyone helped everybody. To me that was the best adventure in Ocho RIos.

Cruise Photos

I love cruising with Royal Caribbean
The morning oceanview of blue skies and blue waters made me want to upgrade to a balcony for my next cruise
My stateroom Attendant Harry L. and my waiters Ceasar and George were excelllent. They made me feel like family. ANd all the other staff membsers I encountered were helpful and pleasant
Could have had a better selection on movies on TV.