Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family vacation

Sail Date: December 15, 2014

I chose the Liberty of the seas because of the amenities i.e. the flowrider, ice skating rink, promenade. However because it wasn't as new as the Oasis or the Allure the price was more affordable for a family of TEN! The amenities were very nice but what lacked was entertainment for adults, service, and most in my party agreed the food choices were limited and not as appealing as Carnival.  I am very keen on service and could have overlooked everything else if the service had been better. Unlike other cruise lines that we have been on the staff on the Liberty greeted no one by name. Not even the wait staff who served us every night. The rest of the staff barely ever greeted us at all including the room steward.  On a positive note the children's programs and entertainment was very well thought out and my 6 year old daughter and 7 year old niece LOVED the character parade,  character breakfast, the ice skating shows, and the children's program. Overall I wouldn't recommend this ship for someone looking to party. But for a family with small children looking for a cruise to entertain the children,  this would have been perfect for the price.

beautiful decor, amazing amenities
the food choices on the buffet were the same pretty much every day, the food in the restaurants were ok at best.
The staff was not very attentive unlike other cruise lines no one knew our names, no one wanted to help if we werent in their section overall the service sucked
This is the part that was the worst for me. Very little music around the pool, very little entertainment
childrens programs were amazing
not much to do for adults. outside of the nightclub at night, the options were very limited