Really nice cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 15, 2014
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

We just got back from our 5 day cruise on the Liberty of the Seas.   The ship was beautiful with lots to do.  The staff bent over backwards to be friendly and helpful.  The food was great.  The entertainment impressive and the total experience was everything I expected and more.

I have been on two other cruises with Carnival.  They were about 10 years ago and I am sure things could have changed but this ship was nicer than the ones I was on with Carnival.  I would do my best to book with Royal Caribbean again for our next cruise.

Not really applicable, no kids

Didn't really do anything here.
This was my favorite stop. Great beach and nice activities. Loved it.
If the natives were not so pushy it would be better but still ok