Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Food and Refreshmet Package

Sail Date: November 22, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I got the refreshment package for the Diet Coke. The Diet Coke was flat in most of the cases. Never saw the fresh squeeze orange juice. The food was "normal" but I had much higher expectations, I was expecting a great food, specially at the restaurant (Boticelli), but I would say the quality of the food was OK but not great and portions very very small.

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Belize City, Belize
ugly, i will never take a cruise that stop at Belize. Even the beach I went was actually a kind of pond with filtered sea water
Nice port, beautiful place