Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Experience

Sail Date: November 22, 2014

I have been on many cruises and this one is near the top of my list.  The ship was spotless and had so much to do.   The 5th Floor offered shops, eateries, wonderful coffee drinks as well as great cocktails. The spa was very nice....just needed to offer hairblowers so you don't have to go back to your cabin to blow your hair after a workout.

I was not happy with my cabinsteward. I  usually they have very attentive stewards that went above-board...but  he kept our room clean but that was pretty much all.

The entertainment was really over-the-top.....just wonderful.  The food was very, very good and the presentation of the dishes was exceptional.  Boarding and disembarking was very easy and was done in an extremely effective way.

I would go again anytime.

Gloria N.

Lovely vessel with soo many amenties..shops, eateries, great staff at the customer service area. Lines were handled effectively and quickly.
The food was tasty, nicely presented and much to choose from.
Spotless and roomy.
They were all pretty perfunctory...but they did what they were supposed to do efficiently. However, they could have been more friendly.
The best Reggae Band ever. The lead singer was a awesome dancer and got the crowd moving. I didn't see many of the shows due to going to the dance club insteaed. But heard from my travelling partners that the shows were top quality.
Children's Programs Not travelling with kids...but didn't see many around which works for me. So, obviously, they were kept busy.
I really rested alot, which I needed...so didn't do too many. By the pool, we were kept busy with contests and dancing.
Loved Labadee...Ocho Rios was just ok.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Wasn't able to spend much time there...but I know there are great places to eat and tons of shopping. Stayed at the Hilton by the Pier and it was excellent.
Belize City, Belize I went to Labadee and it was beautiful
Cozumel, Mexico I went to Ocho Rios....don't miss the Fire Waters,....a healing waterfall spa that is natural.

Make sure you see the shows. Everyone was raving about them..even though I didn't see them.