Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Second Mate

Relaxing voyage

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

We loved our transatlantic cruise on board the Liberty of the Seas. The ship itself is superb, spacious and welcoming. There is so much room, and so many little nooks where you can curl up with a book, or people watch, that you never feel confined or claustrophobic.  We loved the wider corridors on the stateroom levels.  We had late dinner, and our waitstaff was friendly, efficient, and attentive to our needs.  I have a specific food allergy, and my waiter always remembered and warned me away from any dish that might have caused me an issue. The shows were very nice, with a Beach Boys, and a Celine Dion cover act that were both great!  We were happy with the shore excurson that we booked in Lisbon, and liked the various ports of call offered.  We arrived in Barcelona relaxed and pleased with our voyage.

The Liberty is a beautiful ship.
We really liked many of the new menu items.