Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

The dining was excellent the suite was disappointing. I expected better service from Royal.

Sail Date: April 26, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The first negative experience was waiting outside the terminal for over 1 1/2 hours in the Florida heat before boarding the ship.  Then the suite was disappointing, the drape that hung between the bed and couch was hanging down because the clip was broken.  There was a dirty towel out on the balcony and a used coffee grounds in the coffee pot, I expect this at a cheap motel.  The room steward did not leave us any breakfast menus, I had to ask twice.  We completely ran out of toilet paper. The bed was also not separated into twins as requested.  The dining experience was very good, Charles was very personable. I have cruised several times I would easily say that this was my least favorate cruise.