Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fabulous family trip

Sail Date: April 17, 2014

This was our first cruise vacation. Unforgetable trip for all of us! We have 12 year old boy and 6 year old girl, they all found their own enjoyable activities, and made new friends! Very respectable service peoples that answer our all dummy questions. Great food all the time. I recommend to all of my collegues and friends. My busband and my son suggest to have a bigger basketball court, it is too small and crowd for so many peoples.