WHIRL WIND TOUR

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
It's a BIG ship! I don't like traveling with a lot of kids running around and this trip had them in spades. I had the strong feeling that everything offered was done to make more money even after I paid double for my stateroom as a single traveler. The staff was exceptionally nice and helpful however. My dining time was set at 9:30 pm so I only made it to the grand dining room once. The food was just not that spectacular. Because I went sightseeing in ports of call, I was too tired to stay up until 9:30 to eat. The size of the ship was such that people I met once, I never saw again in a week. Not great for ambiance.

The food was nothing to write home about.

First class stage production of "Saturday Night Fever" and the ice show was different.

Great professional staff.

I don't like ships this big and full of families travelling with children. However, the ports of call were exactly the ones I wanted to visit within the short time frame.

My stateroom, for which I paid a single supplement, would have been too small for two people. It was perfect for me however.

Pros: PORTS OF CALL

Cons: SIZE OF SHIP

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? No.