A Magnificent Ship

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I truly enjoyed my vacation. I would strongly recommend the 3 reef snorkel in Cozumel and a cave tubing in Belize. The little beach island in the mangroves of Belize left much to be desired and was not very nice.

The Windjammer and Jade restaurant food took care of my palate.

Top notch and enjoyable

I had no children aboard, but noticed that all the children I observed over the age of 5 years old looked like they had a FANTASTIC time. They were all happy with laughter.

Pros: The professional entertainment and activities on board

Cons: The main dining room food selection, quality, and taste was not pleasing to me.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!