Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Give me Lberty

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

This was our first time onthe "Liberty of the Seas".  We have sailed with RCCL 14 other times, so we are very familiar with the service provided on their ships.  Liberty of the Seas was no exception.  We booked this cruise only a few weeks before the sail date.  Because of this we were assigned to my time dining this was a first for us.  Would I do my time dining again if I had a choice.  You bet!  We did have a set time and we did have the same table for the whole cruise.  We chose 6:30 as our dining time so we avoided the rush, and we weren't late for any of the shows.  Speaking of the shows we were slightly disappointed in the featured broadway show "Saturday Night Fever".  It didn;t meet our expectations.  The Ice show and the other theater shows were very good.  The ship itself was clean.  I would definitely sail on Liberty of the Seas again.

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Belize City, Belize
This was our second time here, the first time we did ziplining and cave tubing, excellent. This time we did a "city tour". Not much of a city.

I liked my time dining. Being a Crown & Anchor Diamond member I was able to enjoy another drink and then didn' have to wait to long for the elevator.