Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Lack luster

Sail Date: April 25, 2013

I was slightly disappointed. The excursions were over priced. We found better deals in the cities and the guides were knowledgeable and friendly. I was bored during the day while at see. The Ice skating show and Saturday Night Fever Live shows were outstanding! The staff was great! The food was nothing to brag about. The main dinning room food that should have been hot wasn't and food like cheesecake we are use to being cold was warm. They should consider offering more late night variety. This was my fourth cruise and third cruise with RC and I would rank it as the worst.
The only reason I didn't say good is the lack of interesting activities. Entertainment was great!
Children's Programs Can't comment