More than one kind of bridge on the boat.

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Helpful Vote: 1

12 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (Ft. Lauderdale To Barcelona)
Sail Date: April 08, 2013
I loved having a room near the library. The selection of books to read and puzzles to do was enjoyable.
after attending the bridge lecture, I realized that the level of function was so far beyond my abilities but ended up finding 3 other people who were happy playing regularly with just the basics.
as I travel alone, having someone to interact with regularly was a real treat and the high point for me.

because I had chosen a cruise for R&R and also to give myself time to finish a project, I didn't really take advantage of most of the programs or activities. All of the room stewards in my area were consistently polite and ready to answer any concerns.
Though I could not understand the rationale my biggest hassle was not being able to take beverages out of the dining area in the plastic containers. Only cardboard cups were permitted and they ran out of these towards the end.
Except for usually seeming too loud, I enjoyed the evening performances which I did attend. I also enjoyed a number of the trivia sessions.
It was one more item I can cross off my bucket list. I'm glad I did the cruise but am not likely to repeat the activity.

check out 14 for the view-great for sunrise & sunsets