Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Royal Caribean as well as cruise from

Sail Date: March 25, 2013

Cruise itself was very good and everything in the Royal Caribean are as per requirements. I surely had big problem with booking as what they promised was not fulfilled. I was promised for complementary cake for my Kids birthday but when i checked it was found nothing such was conveyed to Royal Caribean. I double checked the same with customer service before leaving and finally had to pay at my pocket as already promised to all. Please convey that this is truly not good first experience.