Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Relaxing, Lots To Do On Board Cruising

Sail Date: March 16, 2013

This was my second time cruising with Royal Caribbean and my first time on a large ship. No sea sickness, very smooth sailing. There was quite a variety of activities on board & I loved that. In fact, if I had it to do over again I would not have taken any shore excursions, just enjoyed the ship more & watched more shows. The service staff was outstanding & is the top rated service team in the Royal Caribbean fleet. They spoke to you every time you passed, asked if they could help & seemed sincerely happy to help (even though they are guaranteed tips, which are paid as a flat rate per stateroom). I heard staff humming & singing along with the music in the Cafes, happy employees...all good. There is a wide variety in the ages on board, not a party boat of 20 somethings, not all elderly, just a great mix. We went to Belize & Cozumel, 5 night cruise. I highly recommend this cruise line & ship, very relaxing & fun.
Very clean & well designed, attractive
Food was much better than expected, wonderful
Way Over the Top - Top Notch
The Saturday Night Fever Show was Broadway quality
Too many to try, but that made it fun & interesting