Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best experience especially Staff

Sail Date: February 21, 2013

I had the experience of loosing mt scooter key. The staff at the Rembrandt dining room during breakfast were so understanding. The key was under another scooter.

Unfortunately I did suffer a fall in the bathroom on Friday night. It was a handicap room but there was no grab bar on the wall just outside the shower stall. I saw the ship doctor I had x-rays taken and there was no broken bones. I spoke with security who said they would check the cabin(2460) the next day but nobody came. In my party there were 2 cruise virgins who were so happy to have gone. I personally have the bug to go on an Alaskan cruise in late summer.
Sincerely,
Marlyn Vargas
BEST WAITER AND ASSISTANT
nEEDED MORE GRAB BARS IN BATHROOM
wISH i could have attended more of the activities
Children's Programs Did not use
Due to the fact that I was using a scooter I could not go on excursions

Food was over the top. especiallt the Winjammer.