Awesome Itenerary

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: June 01, 2012
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Liberty of the Seas was anawesome ship! A lttle harder to navigate due to the ice skating rink, but with touch screen information pannels near every elevator help was just at your fingertips. I loved yhe Promenade area. Olive & Twist always had great entertainment.

We chose 7:00 dining because we don't like to eat too late. It seemed like all the special price drinks in clubs and specials on the Promenade were during our seating. The food was good, gut I never had anything that "wowed" me.

Must see Saturday Night Fever!

Outstanding service! Our room steward was the best!

Navigating this ship could be a challenge because of yhe ice skating rink, but there were touch screen panels near every elevator that provided any assistance you might need.

I slept better on this bed than my own. We had an inside cabin and it was roomier than I remember having on older ships.

Pros: All the sites to see

Cons: Not enough time to fully enjoy the ship

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!