Exhausting but Wonderful

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: June 01, 2012
The ship was booked but it never felt croweded.

First time I wasn't served Lobster on the formal night of a cruise. I selected the Indian choices a lot but the other choices were just ok. My time dining was great. We weren't able to get the 7:00 pm seating so we did My Time and just picked the same time every night 6:45 and it was great.

We only did a few of the shows and they were fine. Enjoyable but nothing spectacular.

The ship was super clean and it never felt crowded. The public areas were great. A few cheesy areas that were a bit too theme based for my taste but overall it was lovely. I enjoyed the promenade.

Pros: The Itinerary

Cons: The Food

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!