The Perfect Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2012
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Perfect for me

The food was very good. Hot food was always served hot. the salads were very fresh. I had one every night. Good Quality & variety every night

I told my attendant when I arrived that I like to have clean cups and ice in the evening and she made sure I had it always. I never had to ask for anything after my 1st day - what a pleasure.

Just the right size for everything I need. Everything was always clean. I don't have any complaints

I loved my junior suite with a full bath including a tub and my balcony. Very spacious room. Can't wait to have this cabin again.

Pros: The Main dining room staff at Dinner time

Cons: room service menu for Dinner

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!