Horrible boarding process

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Sail Date: April 01, 2012
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
The promised fully enclosed pool didn't exist so the reason for the choice of this ship and the goal of the trip was ruined. The food was good, personnel on board excellent, entertainment good. I doubt I would travel on this ship again.

The staff was fine after we got on board. But we had to stand on hard concrete for about an hour and a half at boarding and then I had to try to push my carryon up a long steep ramp with my knee since I am on a cane. Finally a passenger came to my aid. Where was staff then?

Our stateroom was on two. It was small and noisy.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: The promised enclosed pool didn't exist

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? No.