Fantastic Experience!!!!

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2012
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
The ship was very clean and inviting, with comfortable chairs and friendly staff.

The only complaint we have is the last lunch and last breakfast the staff seemed annoyed to have to help, but the evening meals got better every day! Amazing staff and food!!!

So many things happened during our late Our Time Dining so we missed shows we wanted to see.

Our teens had a fabulous time, but 18 to 21 year olds are left in the dust. That concerns us so we will not bring them on a cruise while they are that age, which begins next year for our oldest son.

Our waiter for the Our time dining was Wonderful, we wanted to take him home. He took my tiger shrimp out of its shell when I had trouble with it, and the assistant waiter caught me when my heel got stuck and I about fell! Fantastic service, couldn't be better!

I loved the maps and event calendar interactive screens near the elevators. It made it easier to find our way around such a large ship.

Comfortable bed, okay bathroom, and plenty of closet space. The TV didn't turn all the way toward the bed but other than that, it was great for an interior room.

Pros: The amazing views, comfort, staff, and variety of food. and the huge towels.

Cons: The lunch staff became less attentive on the last two days.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!