Awesome Cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2012
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
This was my first time sailing on the Liberty of the Seas and will not be the last. The ship itself was amazing and Royal Caribbean keeps it in great shape. The service was amazing. From the room attendant to the waiters, everyone was very attentive and helpful. The only downside was weather at the ports of call. This cruise went to Labadee, Haiti and Falmouth, Jamaica. We experienced brief rain showers in Haiti but Royal Caribbean can't control that.

The food was good but not great.

The staff on Liberty of the Seas are amazing. I witnessed the dealers at the Casino taking time to teach new players on games and strategy. The bartenders remember names which is impressive on a ship of this size (tips help). The stateroom attendant was very attentive and not intrusive. Also our waiter and assistant waiter in the dining room were amazing. My water glass never went empty and the food was quick. I even witnessed the head waiter cut our tablemate's food (shrimp I think).

Compared to my previous cruises (RCI and Carnival) this was the largest and best kept stateroom I've had (Oceanview).

Pros: Service

Cons: Weather

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!