We had a BLAST

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 16, 2012
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I have never been on a cruise before, so I didn't know what to expect, but I know this will not be my last, it was absolutely great. I was suprised at how elegant the Ship was.
There was so much to do and mostly so much FOOD....very good Food in fact. Back to the diet. (Is it true calories don't count on vacation?)

So much food, and so much variety and the beautiful dining experience in the evening.

So much to do so little time, I need to rest from my vacation and go on a diet.

I loved our stateroom attendant, I would like to take him home with us, he was Extremely courteous and went above and beyond.

I was suprised how elegant the ship was.

We did ask to be moved from our first room, which was great, until the music started at night we were directly above a Pub and the entertainers speakers were attached to the ceiling which was our floor, we did ask to be moved and Guest Services did that. (We actually like the music he was playing just not in our room a 10pm) We're old we go to bed early.

Cons: our first room location we asked to be moved

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!