Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise!!

Sail Date: December 24, 2011

We recently sailed on the Liberty of the Seas for the first time. Because it was our first cruise I had to read the instruction carefully and prepared all documents and personal belongings. It took long time at that time. But I think that I can do it easily next time. At the pier when I first saw the cruise, I thought it was awesome. I've never seen such a big and beautiful cruise. It contained restaurants, a fantastic pool area and a nightclub. We really like Royal Caribbean's style, service, and innovative ships, and the new Enchantment did not disappoint. Especially, restaurant is beautiful and cozy, the service was even better than the already great service the dining room staff usually delivers, and the steaks and chops were outstanding, comparable to any great steak house. The Windjammer buffet really isn't a "buffet" anymore, now it's like a cool marketplace/food court with many more choices, stations you can approach from all sides (so no endless line!). Very wide-open and airy feeling, a huge step up from the typical ship buffet. We loved all the nightlife options. I didn't enjoy the show because I am not good at English, but, the actors seemed great. In fact, we mostly stayed at swimming pool and casino. The dealer was so kind and explained the rule in detail even if we didn't know the rule of BlackJack well. As for our stateroom, it was a nice decision for us to choose 8th floor. If you're not afraid of heights, it's an amazing sight! Our stateroom was cozy and had some new features (really liked the new shower 'door" vs the old curtains which always got the floor soaked). Lots of new storage elements have been aded, easy to unpack and fell like there was a place for everything. Overall we have to say the ship was really impressive, the staff was wonderful as always, and even if you've sailed on Enchantment before, she's worth a second look.

Pros: I liked food and activities.

Cons: Q&A : You could have stated clearly about visa (What kind of visa we have to prepare)

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Their service was excellent!