Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun and Relaxing Cruise

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

Crisp and clean very modern ship. The crew was friendly and remembered my name after the first meeting. Had a wonderful relaxing time.

Pros: Felt like eating in a five star restaurant every nite

Cons: 50 MPH winds are a freak of nature yet really did not spoil the fun

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Large enough that I could always find a deck chair in a spot I liked.
Head waiter was friendly and reviewed our food service and days adventures every night. He even caught me at breakfast {hungover} one morning struggling to carry oatmeal in the Windjammer Cafe. He carried my bowl to a nice table and brought me coffee. What a bonus.
Balcony and room were clean and welcoming
very friendly
Simon was our tour guide to Atun Ha and a wealth of information. On board always many wonderful choices of activities and you have to choose as you cannot do it all.