Fun and Relaxing Cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2011
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
Crisp and clean very modern ship. The crew was friendly and remembered my name after the first meeting. Had a wonderful relaxing time.

Head waiter was friendly and reviewed our food service and days adventures every night. He even caught me at breakfast {hungover} one morning struggling to carry oatmeal in the Windjammer Cafe. He carried my bowl to a nice table and brought me coffee. What a bonus.

Simon was our tour guide to Atun Ha and a wealth of information. On board always many wonderful choices of activities and you have to choose as you cannot do it all.

very friendly

Large enough that I could always find a deck chair in a spot I liked.

Balcony and room were clean and welcoming

Pros: Felt like eating in a five star restaurant every nite

Cons: 50 MPH winds are a freak of nature yet really did not spoil the fun

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!