Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing experience!

Sail Date: November 26, 2011

The ship was beautiful! Everything was so neat and clean. Our cabin attendant was very sweet and although he was new to the job, he did an excellent job keeping things neat and clean. The wait staff were amazing. They were there to meet your every need while dining. They made the experience fun and enjoyable! There was something new to do every day. The shows were excellent and of top notch quality. I was concerned I would be disappointed because my last cruise was on the Oasis of the Seas (One of the best of the best) but I was not! I enjoyed this cruise just as much!

Pros: We loved the food, the shows, and the was crew was great!

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Every one was so friendly and so helpful!
Top notch shows!
Belize City, Belize
The Mayan ruins were so intersting! Our tour guide was great and made the experience fun,