Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Mediocre At Best

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

I have cruised Carnival twice and Disney once. The service on this ship was horrible compared to those ships. Most of the staff looked as if they hated their job,rarely smiled and required prompts to provide service, such as refilling water glasses. The food in the Dining room was ok, yet we often found some of the same food on the Windjammer buffet the next day. Johnny Rockets is well worth the $5.00 price tag...good grub.

I believe they booked far too many people, as the check in and check out service took far too long and was very chaotic and unorganized...I didn't have the wait time near as long on the other cruises.

Pros: The layout and beauty of the ship

Cons: Customer service, poor structure

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? No.

Not much variety for eating after hours. Their were no staple foods such as fried chicken, mac and cheese, or roast beef. The sandwiches were lacking in quality and the dining area in the Windjammer was claustrophobic...too crowded.
Forget about the wine cafe...what a joke...over-charging...and they advertised wine tasting every day, yet the cost was over 3 times what you would buy by the glass in most other venues. The staff had little interest in engaging you.
It was awful...the absolute worst I have seen. I've had better service at fast food chains and Denny's than in most of the dining areas on the ship.
No criticism here