Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: November 12, 2011

Beautiful ship, They need more music for jazz lovers but the band and performers were wonderful. Was not too crazy about Saturday Night Fever show. Comedians were good. They ran out of cream cheese.
Get rid of Belize and change to Labadee. No snorkle tours for my husband accept one but because he is 66 they would not let him go even though he is an experienced snorkler. Bannister Island tour was horrible. It smelled and the water was gross,muddy and stagnant. Food was excellent.

Pros: the food was amazing

Cons: Getting on and off the ship horrible, ran out of cream cheese,Belize tour was terrible and they gave me my money back

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
Belize horrible Bannister Island
Booked my own tour. It was great