Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

simply the best

Sail Date: July 30, 2011

Simply put my daughter and I cried on our last night. The staff made everything perfect.

Pros: the staff and the food

Cons: nothing

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

we couldnt find my dad lugages, our fault because we didnt put his name on his bag. Not only did they find it, they had it in front of his door before dinner.
I wished they had shows everynight.
My daughter loved the staff and the activities
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
It was a long day. We did the whole tour of the vatican and sistene chapel. Im glad we did it was spectacular.
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France
We went on the best or the riviera tour. It was wonderful. The tour guide was very nice and imformative.
Naples, Italy
We did the almafi coast by motor coach and pompie, This was my favorite tour.
Don't Miss: The tour guide was sooo sweet and knowledgable.
Toulon, France
We took the ferry and got off at the first stop. That little village was very charming and nice.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
We actually had the best pizza here