Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome vacation

Sail Date: March 01, 2011

This was our first time on Royal Caribbean; we've been on Disney, Carnival, and Norwegian before and we now have a FAVORITE!!! We had so much fun, I just booked another cruise on the same ship for Christmas break!! The private island in Haiti is beautiful (if you don't want to do anything, there's hammocks set up along the whole beach to just relax) and the staff is AMAZING!! I can't wait till December so we can go again!!

Pros: EVERYTHING!! My daughter loved the flow rider; we both loved the pool deck and the restaurants were amazing. Gede, Robert, and Memish (our waitstaff) were all wonderful~~~attentive, professional, friendly. I loved that we were seated at a table with

Cons: I can't think of a thing I disliked.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean...dining rooms, restrooms, even the casino were all beautifully maintained!
We never had a bad meal! I loved the assigned seating--we made some new friends, and our waitstaff was awesome!
We had an oceanview room, which we loved. Didn't spend much time there!
No complaints at all.
A-1!!!! Absolutely wonderful people, everywhere we went. We didn't experience a single staff member who wasn't smiling and asking if we needed anything. Very impressive!
The ice show was amazing! All the random games and shows on the ship were so much fun! We were never bored.