Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

More Than What I expected!

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

When we arrived at the Port of Miami, I did not realize what huge cruise ship we were about to board, it blew my mind. Everyone was really helpful anfd boarding the cruise was simple and it didn't take long at all. While on board, the staff was excellent, I didn't even have to ask for much, it was like they already knew what we needed. Our Cabin Steward Luis, from Costa Rica was truly wonderful and helpful. I encourage or even dare anyone to cruise with Royal Carribean-Liberty of the Seas, you will have an amazing time! Thank you for your help in selecting m 1st time cruise with you. I will be booking my next cruise with you real soon!

Pros: THe ease of the pre, during, and Post cruise processes.

Cons: I should have booked a bigger room for me and 2 tall teenagers.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Nice selections
Very cleaned, they were always cleaning.
Location was great