Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

RCCL continues as my 1st choice

Sail Date: September 12, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Liberty (and its sister ships) is so just the right size for an awesome cruise experience!! I am disappointed that it may not be available for our 2011 cruise from FL.

Pros: Hard to point to one most liked experience, but the RCCL staf are just the best thus they make for an outstanding cruise experience.

Cons: My wife drinks green tea. I had to request the 24hr coffee shop to add green tea to the selection on the first moring of the cruise.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

Again our waiter was just great. She worked overtime to insure our dinning experiece was memorable.
Shower is a little tight for a 6' 190 lb guy.... so i used the shower in the gym area most of the time.