Our Cruise Vacation

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
I loved the ship, it was beautiful. Departure was very quick and easy. My whole family loved the little animals that the cleaning ladies made. The shows were 1st class, and the comedian was so funny I almost peed my pants! The food was fine,
though breakfast was not good at all. I did not like the wait for the food in the dining room. Over all, I must say I had TONS of fun! This is a great vacation

The food was ok, the windjammer was very bad though. I loved having the same waiter the whole week! We got to know them very well. There was a long wait for the food too.

I loved all the shows, except the Air show, I really recommend the Ice show and the farwell show a the end of the week.

Very good

Best service and employees I have ever seen! They were so helpful, in every way you can imagine!

It was a beautiful ship, huge too, I was under shock when I saw how big it was.

Bathroom was a tiny bit to small for my liking but it was fine. I recommend the Balcony, it makes a BIG difference. I loved just watching the waves and the beautiful sunset!

Pros: The wonderful shows, the beautiful ship, and Great ports too!

Cons: Waiting for the food, The windjammer cafe

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!