Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our Cruise Vacation

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

I loved the ship, it was beautiful. Departure was very quick and easy. My whole family loved the little animals that the cleaning ladies made. The shows were 1st class, and the comedian was so funny I almost peed my pants! The food was fine,
though breakfast was not good at all. I did not like the wait for the food in the dining room. Over all, I must say I had TONS of fun! This is a great vacation

Pros: The wonderful shows, the beautiful ship, and Great ports too!

Cons: Waiting for the food, The windjammer cafe

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

The food was ok, the windjammer was very bad though. I loved having the same waiter the whole week! We got to know them very well. There was a long wait for the food too.
It was a beautiful ship, huge too, I was under shock when I saw how big it was.
Bathroom was a tiny bit to small for my liking but it was fine. I recommend the Balcony, it makes a BIG difference. I loved just watching the waves and the beautiful sunset!
Best service and employees I have ever seen! They were so helpful, in every way you can imagine!
I loved all the shows, except the Air show, I really recommend the Ice show and the farwell show a the end of the week.
Very good