Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic ship

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

Liberty of the Seas was an extraordinary ship. It was huge. The staff were superb and everything was clean and sparkling. I felt like I was in a fantasy land.

Pros: I didn't get seasick, the sailing was smooth and didn't even know I was moving.

Cons: Food was good, but I have had better

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

It would have been nice to have food from the ports were docked at featured at the buffet or main dining room the nights we were at the specific port. When in Cozumel, I couldn't find any Mexican food except for guacamole and chips.
We were onshore most of the time so didn't see the shows, but did catch one of the parades and it was awesome.
We had a balcony room and it was very comfortable. Bed was great, I slept great every night.
Everyone was superb, but our room attendant was wonderful. She was friendly, and I felt like I had known her forever. Our room was always clean and tidy thanks to her.
We took a snorkeling excursion out to Palancar Reef and it was great. Lots of shops right off the pier and they are cheaper than inland.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
This was our first stop so it was good to just hang out on the beach. They have jet skis and other attractions to do if you want. It's a very nice quiet private beach.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I would go back to Grand Cayman and stay a week. We didn't have enough time there but we did do some snorkeling just off of Seven Mile Beach. Seven Mile Beach is a gorgeous beach!
Don't Miss: Seven Mile Beach
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We went tubing down the White River and it was great. Just a few rapids, but water not deep. Other than this excursion, I wasn't real crazy about Jamaica.