Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

it was an exciting cruise!!!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

for the first time being on a ship, it was very exciting for me and my husband,all we can say is "wow".We get to meet new people. the dining area was excellent, the chef and the rest of the waiters were also good. i enjoyed my room, i made sure everyday after shopping to back for a nap, in the evening, i enjoyed the housekeeping making little anmals on my bed, they were amazing. i would enyoy going back to the liberty of the seas, i gave them 100 percent overall. you have never heard of 100 percent,but liberty of the seas get i from me.The shows were excellent, they made us laugh every night before we went to bed.

Pros: everything was so unforgetable

Cons: it was the shore excursions.

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

i did not bring no kids, but nest year i will
I love their little animals every night.