Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

what a great experience

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

Iam 54. this is my first cruise, and it is not anything like i thought it would be like! I take acare of a90 year old mother in law and work full time. So I needed a get away and and my friends have been on your cruises 14 times and ask me to join them to get away. ecenthough I was with ut my husband it was the greatest time I have ever had! Relaxing wow! the crew where great all except I have not gotten my suitcase yet. I hope I get to go on another one. the week went so fast and setting on the open decks was grand, no rush just peace. this so much better then going to a beach or las vegas. if there is a next time I will get a balcony room.

Pros: everything

Cons: leaving

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

derrickthe best I was a queen