Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

GREAT FAMILY CRUISE EXPERIENCE

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

This is a great family vacation. I was traveling with my 13 year old grandson on his first cruise, but I cruise very often. From the 100 foot shopping mall, to climbing towers and surfing, golf and ice skating, hot tubs and swimming pools, it is impressive. Service was exceptional, food was not, and while I would not choose this ship if I were traveling without a child, it is amazing and I highly recommend it.

Pros: IMPRESSIVE SHIP WITH MANY PERKS, VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, GOOD SERVICE, GREAT ICE SKATING SHOW

Cons: FOOD, WEAK SHOWS IN MAIN THEATER

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!