Fabulous Ship

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
This was our first cruise and let me say WE WILL BE BACK! Everything about this ship was beautiful. I loved our wait staff Eileen and Deepak and Leon our stateroom attendent. I know that our names were learned for that week and then discarded but these three individuals made us feel like the only passengers on this cruise. I couldn't imagine having my back end kissed more than what it was. I wish I had more money just so I could hand out tips to everyone.

The hot tubs being closed was a safety precaution. Two weeks prior to our boarding there was a bacteria in the water and they kept testing the hot tubs to make sure they were clean and they kept testing positive. They did their best to try and get it up and running but they were only available the last two days of our cruise. But if that was something to complain about then shame on me that just means that I am way to spoiled. And nothing would ever be good enough.

Pros: Everything

Cons: The hot tubs being closed most of the week

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!